[DL] [Cfp] BOG: BadOntoloGy workshop @ JOWO @ FOIS
Nicolas.Troquard at unibz.it
Sun May 27 16:52:42 CEST 2018
CALL FOR PAPER
Cape Town, South Africa, 19-21 September 2018.
Part of the Joint Ontology Workshops (JOWO 2018),
a pool of satellite events of the 10th International Conference on Formal Ontology in Information Systems (FOIS 2018).
Submission deadline: June 25, 2018
As ontologies are adopted by new practitioners and as they grow in size, bad ontologies become an increasingly common reality. Bad ontologies may be inconsistent, have unwanted consequences, be ridden with anti-patterns. In general, bad ontologies present design mistakes that make their use and maintenance problematic or impossible.
We welcome original contributions about all topics related to bad ontologies, including but not limited to:
- the cataloguing of ontology symptoms
- symptoms detection
- diagnostic methods to explain the symptoms
- ontology quality measures
- principled methods for building bad ontologies
- benchmarks of bad ontologies for evaluating repairing methods
We accept submissions, between 5 and 14 pages, through Easychair at the URL https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=jowo2018 (select track "BOG : BadOntoloGy").
All accepted papers will be part of the JOWO proceedings. (See previous edition at the URL http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2050/).
- June 25, 2018: submission deadline
- July 23, 2018: acceptance notification to authors
- August 15, 2018: camera ready versions due
- September 17-18, 2018: JOWO 2018
- September 19-21, 2018: FOIS 2018
- Giancarlo Guizzardi, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Oliver Kutz, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Rafael Peñaloza, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Nicolas Troquard, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
Program Committee (confirmed):
- Joao Paulo Almeida, Federal University of Espirito Santo
- Werner Ceusters, SUNY at Buffalo
- Oscar Corcho, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Mathieu D'Aquin, Insight Centre for Data Analytics, National University of Ireland Galway
- Ricardo A. Falbo, Federal University of Esprito Santo
- Aldo Gangemi, Università di Bologna & CNR-ISTC
- Andreas Herzig, IRIT-CNRS
- Adila A. Krisnadhi, Wright State University & Universitas Indonesia
- Frank Loebe, University of Leipzig
- Fabian Neuhaus, University of Magdeburg
- Bijan Parsia, The University of Manchester
- Catherine Roussey, Irstea
- Uli Sattler, The University of Manchester
- Claudia Schon, Universität Koblenz-Landau
- Stefan Schulz, Institute of Medical Informatics, Statistics and Documentation, Graz General Hospital and University Clinics
- Amanda Vizedom, Criticollab, LLC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl