[DL] VTSA Summer School 2016
weidenbach at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Wed Jul 13 17:28:52 CEST 2016
Summer School on Verification Technology, Systems & Applications
The 9th edition of the Summer School on Verification Technology,
Systems and Applications (VTSA) will be organized by the University of
Liège, in cooperation with Inria Nancy - Grand Est, Max-Planck-Institut
für Informatik Saarbrücken, Université du Luxembourg, and Universität
Koblenz-Landau. The school will take place from August 29th to
September 2nd, 2016 at the Montefiore Institute in Liège, Belgium.
The following speakers have accepted to give courses at VTSA 2016:
- Hubert Comon: Communication security: Formal models and proofs
- Thomas Eiter: Answer set programming and extensions
- Jean Krivine: Executable knowledge representation in systems
biology: The rule-based approach
- Tobias Nipkow: Introduction to interactive proof with Isabelle/HOL
- Ruzica Piskac: SMT-based verification of heap-manipulating Programs
Participation is free (except for travel and accommodation costs) and
open to anybody holding at least a bachelor degree or equivalent in
computer science; it includes the lectures, daily coffee and lunchbreaks,
and a school dinner. Attendance is limited to 40 participants.
Please apply electronically by sending to vtsa16 at montefiore.ulg.ac.be:
- a one-page CV,
- an application letter explaining your interest in the school and
your experience in the area,
- a copy of your bachelor certificate (or equivalent or a more significant
The deadline for application is July 19th, 2016. Notification of
acceptance will be given by July 20th, 2016.
Full details are available at http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/vtsa16/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl