[DL] Reminder: CALL FOR PAPERS: 16th Haifa Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graph Theory, Combinatorics and Algorithms
Prof. Martin Charles Golumbic
golumbic at cs.haifa.ac.il
Fri Apr 8 03:09:51 CEST 2016
16th Haifa Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graph Theory,
Combinatorics and Algorithms <www.cri.haifa.ac.il>
Deadline for submissions: May 10, 2016
CALL FOR PAPERS
Monday-Thursday, June 27 - 30, 2016
Caesarea Rothschild Institute, University of Haifa, Israel
- Douglas West (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
and Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua, China)
"Ordered Ramsey Theory and Track Representation of Graphs"
"Fractional Separation Dimension"
- Liliana Alcon (Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina)
"Containment Graphs of Paths in a Tree"
- Jason Brown (Dalhousie University, Canada)
"Applications of Graph THeory to Music"
- Jian Li (Tsinghua University, China)
"Approximation Algorithms for Stochastic Combinatorial and
Geometric Optimizations Problems"
- Rogers Mathew (ITT Kharagpur, India)
"Bisecting Families for Set Systems"
- Martin Milanic (University of Primorska, Slovenia)
"Vector Connectivity in Graphs"
The Caesarea Rothschild Institute at the University of Haifa announces its
*CALL FOR PAPERS* for contributed talks for our 16th Haifa Workshop on
Interdisciplinary Applications of Graph Theory, Combinatorics, and Algorithms.
New Deadline for submission is May 10, 2016. Please submit abstracts (1-2
pages) to HaifaGraphWorkshop2016 at gmail.com
The program will be announced by May 24, 2016.
The workshop emphasizes the diversity of the use of combinatorial
algorithms and graph theory in application areas. Examples of such areas of
- Randomized Algorithms - Networking
- Graph Algorithms - Internet Congestion and Patterns
- Computational Biology - Applied Combinatorics
- Web Applications - Geometric Graphs and Computation
- Optimization - Graph Theoretic Models
The workshop is non-archival and has no proceedings; accepted abstracts will be
available online. Papers that have been accepted to recent top international
conferences are particularly welcome, and should be so indicated in the
Proposals to organize for Special Sessions are also welcome.
For further inquiries, please contact the
CRI coordinator: Mrs. Danielle Friedlander <dfridl1 at univ.haifa.ac.il>
Tel: +972-4-8288337; Fax: +972-4-8288181
Program Chair: Dr. Deepak Rajendraprasad <deepakmail at gmail.com>
General Chair: Prof. Martin Golumbic <golumbic at cs.haifa.ac.il>
More information about the dl