[DL] GCAI 2015 - Extended Deadline (for more good papers)
geoff at cs.miami.edu
Tue Jul 7 18:58:02 CEST 2015
GCAI 2015: The First Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Tbilisi, Georgia, October 16-19, 2015
Second Call for Papers - Extended Deadline
(The program can accomodate more good papers)
GCAI 2015 will be held in Tbilisi State University on October
16-19, 2015. The conference is organized jointly by LRG and
Tbilisi State University.
Sophia Ananiadou (The University of Manchester).
Events, pathways and the Big Mechanism
Robert Nieuwenhuis ((Technical University of Catalonia).
SAT-based techniques for integer linear constraints
Submissions in all areas of artifical intelligence are welcome.
Submitted papers must be original and not submitted
simultaneously elsewhere. More information can be found on the
conference Web pages. The submission page is
The program committee contains 121 researchers from 34
countries. The program chairs are
- Georg Gottlob (Oxford University)
- Geoff Sutcliffe (University of Miami)
- Andrei Voronkov (The University of Manchester)
- Submission: July 17, 2015
- Notification: August 10, 2015
- Final version: August 25, 2015
- Early registration deadline: September 1, 2015
- Conference: October 16-19, 2015
The GCAI proceedings will be published by EasyChair in the EPiC
Series in Computing. The volume will be open access and the
authors will retain copyrights.
More information about the dl