[DL] LPAR-20 Call for Workshops
geoff at cs.miami.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:04:48 CET 2015
The 20th International Conference on
Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning
University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
LPAR-20 workshops will be held either as one-day or half-day events. If you
would like to propose a workshop for LPAR-20, please contact the workshop
chair via email (Peter.Baumgartner at nicta.com.au), by the proposal deadline.
To help planning, workshop proposals should contain the following data:
- Name of the workshop.
- Brief description of the workshop, including workshop topics.
- Valid web address of the workshop.
- Contact information of the workshop organizers.
- An estimate of the audience size.
- Proposed format of the workshop (for example, regular talks, tool demos,
poster presentations, etc.).
- Duration of the workshop (one-day or half-day).
- Potential invited speakers (if any).
- Procedures for selecting papers and participants.
- Special technical or AV needs.
Workshop proposals submission deadline: May 15, 2015
Notification of acceptance: June 1, 2015
Workshops: November 23, 2015
More information about the dl