[DL] DL 2014: Call for participation (early registration ends June 8th!)
Meghyn.Bienvenu at lri.fr
Fri Jun 6 08:40:47 CEST 2014
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
27th International Workshop on Description Logics (DL 2014)
Vienna, Austria, July 17--20, 2014
The DL workshop is the major annual event of the description logic
research community. It is the forum at which those interested in
description logics, both from academia and industry, meet to discuss
ideas, share information and compare experiences.
The workshop will be held at the Technical University of Vienna, from
July 17th to July 20th, 2014.
This year the DL workshop is part of the Vienna Summer of Logic (VSL),
a vast event comprising several major logic conferences and workshops
(http://vsl2014.at/). In particular, the workshop is co-located with KR 2014,
will share a joint session with NMR 2014, and will host a live reasoner
competition from the OWL Reasoner Evaluation (ORE) workshop.
The list of accepted papers is available on the workshop website, and the
and the program can be consulted on the VSL website:
* Michael Benedikt (University of Oxford, UK):
"New Perspectives on Query Reformulation"
* Patrick Blackburn (University of Roskilde, Denmark):
"Fragments of Logic, Language, and Computation"
* Alon Halevy (Google, USA):
"Structured Data on the Web (or, a Personal Journey Away From
and Back To Ontologies)"
To register for the workshop, follow the instructions on the workshop website:
The registration fees are as follows:
* Full: 320€ (until June 8th), 385€ (June 9 -- June 30), 450€ (on site)
* Student: 200€ (until June 8th), 240€ (June 9 -- June 30), 280€ (on site)
* Meghyn Bienvenu, CNRS & University of Paris-Sud (Program co-Chair)
* Magdalena Ortiz, Vienna University of Technology (Workshop co-Chair)
* Riccardo Rosati, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy (Program co-Chair)
* Mantas Simkus, Vienna University of Technology (Workshop co-Chair)
* Information about registration, travel information, student support, etc.,
is available on the DL 2014 homepage: http://dl.kr.org/dl2014
* Enquiries about the DL 2014 workshop can be made by contacting the
* The official Description Logic home page is at http://dl.kr.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl