[DL] PAIS’14 Call for System Demonstrations
ecai2014 at guarant.cz
Thu Jan 23 16:02:51 CET 2014
PAIS’14 Call for System Demonstrations
Conference on Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems
20 - 21 August 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
The PAIS 2014 Programme Committee invites system demonstrations for presentation at the 8th International Conference on the Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems - a subconference of the 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2014). PAIS is the largest showcase in Europe of real applications using AI technology.
The System Demonstrations track provides AI researchers and practitioners with an opportunity to demonstrate impressive and innovative systems. We invite applications for demonstrations of a non-commercial nature from universities, research institutes and industry. Commercial demos may incur extra fees for booth usage.
A submission includes:
* A 150-word summary of the demonstration in plain text.
* An obligatory 2-page system and demonstration description formatted according to the ECAI submission instructions. If the demo is accepted, these short papers will be published in the official proceedings. Details of the ECAI 2014 formatting style will be made available at http://www.ecai2014.org/ecai2014.zip
* A short video (less than 5 minutes) showing that a working system exists and that convinces the programme committee that it is exciting, innovative and relevant, and deserves to be highlighted at the conference.
* A demo storyboard consisting of a detailed description of the demo, including images or slides depicting the various stages of the demo. If the video shows the demonstration, then a separate storyboard is not required.
* A detailed description of hardware and software requirements, such as space, power supplies, etc. Demonstrators are encouraged to be flexible in their requirements.
Based on the recommendations made by the reviewers and a separate award committee, one of the accepted system demonstrations will receive the “BEST PAIS DEMO AWARD”.
System demo submission: 1 March 2014
Author feedback: 14-18 April 2014
Notification of acceptance/rejection: 9 May 2014
Camera-ready copy due: 30 May 2014
The proceedings of PAIS’14 will be included in ECAI'14 and will be published by IOS Press.
PAIS’14/ECAI’14 will be held in the beautiful and historic city of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. With excellent opportunities for sightseeing and gastronomy, Prague promises to be a wonderful venue for a memorable conference.
PAIS’14 Conference Chairs:
Gerhard Friedrich, Universitaet Klagenfurt, Austria
Barry O’Sullivan, University College Cork, Ireland
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl