[DL] CFP: MICAI 2013 - Artificial Intelligence - Springer LNAI - Mexico
Alexander Gelbukh (CFP)
cfp2013 at gelbukh.com
Sun May 26 07:20:07 CEST 2013
12th Mexican International Conference on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
November 24 to 30, 2013
Publication: Springer LNAI (EI, ISI), IEEE, journals (ISI JCR)
Submission: July 25
== GENERAL INFORMATION
Topics: all areas of Artificial Intelligence, research or applications.
Workshops. Tutorials. Doctoral Consortium. Best papers awards.
- Erik Cambria, NUS: "SenticNet: Helping Machines to Learn, Leverage, Love"
- Maria Vargas-Vera: "Multi-Agent Ontology Mapping for the Semantic Web"
- Newton Howard, MIT, USA: "Rethinking Artificial Intelligence"
- Amir Hussain, U. of Stirling, UK: "Towards Multi-modal Cognitive Systems"
- Ildar Batyrshin, IMP, Mexico: "Time Series Shape Association Measures"
Springer LNAI (EI, ISI); special issues of journals (including ISI JCR).
Special session: IEEE CPS (anticipated).
Workshops: see the respective calls for papers.
== VENUE AND TOURS
Venue: Mexico City. Cultural program and tours:
Pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan, world's largest anthropology museum.
== CALL FOR WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS
Submit your workshop or tutorial proposal, see the calls on the webpage.
PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
We apologize if you receive multiple copies.
More information about the dl