[DL] Call for Participation EKAW 2012 Galway October 8-12, 2012
Annette ten Teije
annette at cs.vu.nl
Tue Sep 25 23:14:09 CEST 2012
*** Call for Participation ***
We invite you to participate in the
18th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW 2012)
National University of Ireland Galway Quadrangle, October 8-12, 2012
The 18th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management is concerned with all aspects of eliciting, acquiring, modeling and managing knowledge, and its role in the construction of knowledge-intensive systems and services for the semantic web, knowledge management, e-business, natural language processing, intelligent information integration, etc. The focus of the 18th edition of EKAW will be on "Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management that matters".
Besides a research track, EKAW will feature a tutorial, workshop and a doctoral symposium program, as well as a poster and demo track.
Invited speakers: http://ekaw2012.ekaw.org/Speakers.html
• Martin Hepp: From Ontologies to Web Ontologies: Lessons learned from Conceptual Modelling for the WWW
• Michael Uschold Building Enterprise Ontologies: Report from the trenches...
• Lee Harland Practical Semantics In The Pharmaceutical Industry - The Open PHACTS Project
• Capturing and Refining Knowledge in the Medical Domain (K-MED 2012)
• Intelligent Exploration of Semantic Data (IESD)
• Ontology Engineering in a Data-driven World (OEDW)
• Semantic Web and Information Extraction (SWAIE 2012)
• Tutorial on Formal Concept Analysis
• Tutorial on Linked Science 2012 (TOLSCI2012)
• Data Modeling and Knowledge Engineering for the Internet of Things
• The Web of Data for E-Commerce in Brief
• Semantic Content Management with Interactive Knowledge Stack
We look forward to meet you in Galway!
General chair: Heiner Stuckenschmidt
Co-chair and local organizer: Siegfried Handschuh
Program chairs: Annette ten Teije, Johanna Voelker
Workshop and tutorials chairs: Claudia d’Amato, Krysztof Janowicz
Demo and poster chairs: Mathieu d’Aquin, Andriy Nikolov
Doctoral consortium chairs: Nathalie Aussenac-Gilles, Nathalie Hernandez
Sponsor chair: Christian Bizer
More information about the dl