[DL] CfP: GKR 2011 - 2nd IJCAI Workshop on GRAPH STRUCTURES FOR KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION AND REASONING
sebastian.rudolph at aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Feb 22 17:38:14 CET 2011
Apologies for multiple postings.
The IJCAI-11 Workshop on
GRAPH STRUCTURES FOR KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION AND REASONING (GKR 2011)
July 16th 2011
*** Deadline: 4th April 2011 ***
Graph-based knowledge representation and reasoning is a growing area of research, with more and more important contributions appearing over the last few years.
Such KRR systems include Bayesian Networks (BNs), Semantic Networks (SNs), Conceptual Graphs (CGs), Formal Concept Analysis (FCA), CP-nets, GAI-nets, Euler Diagrams, Existential Graphs all of which have been successfully used in a number of applications (Semantic Web, Reccomender Systems, BioInformtics etc.). The goal of this workshop is to bring together the researchers involved in the development and application of graph-based knowledge representation formalisms and reasoning techniques.
This workshop will investigate further developments of knowledge representation and reasoning graph based techniques. The workshop is expected to bring together people from different research communities that are actively pursuing this line of research. We hope that the presentation of different perspectives on employing graphs for representation and reasoning will be mutually enriching and will stimulate further research.
The papers will be judged from two perspectives: technical and application:
* Technical results will include graph theory based results for novel structures for representation, extensions of existing structures for added expressivity, conciseness, optimisation algorithms for reasoning, reasoning explanation mechanisms etc.
* Papers reporting on application experience will be expected to demonstrate the benefits of the proposed solutions.
* Madalina Croitoru, LIRMM and INRIA, France
* Olivier Corby, INRIA, France
* John Howse, University of Brighton, UK
* Sebastian Rudolph, KIT, Germany
* Nic Wilson, Cork Constraint Computation Centre, Ireland
For more information please check: http://www.lirmm.fr/~croitoru/GKR/index.html
Dr. Sebastian Rudolph
senior researcher & project leader at AIFB
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
rudolph at kit.edu phone (new!) +49 721 608 - 47362
www.sebastian-rudolph.de fax (new!) +49 721 608 - 45998
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl