[DL] ANN: S-Match Open Source Updated
avtaev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:24:33 CET 2011
ANNOUNCING S-Match Open Source, new release.
S-Match is a semantic matching framework.
S-Match takes any two tree like structures (such as database
schemas, classifications, lightweight ontologies) and returns
a set of correspondences between those tree nodes which
semantically correspond to one another.
S-Match applies as a solution in many fields, including:
* information integration,
* ontology evolution and alignment,
* peer-to-peer information sharing,
* digital libraries integration,
* web service composition,
* agent communication, and
* query answering on the web.
About Current Release
The release of 2011.01.10 contains these improvements:
* added links table in GUI to improve mapping navigation
* added more debug output options
* added SKOS loader
* added OWL loader
* added more simple loaders and renderers
* few bugs fixed
* JWNL replaced with extJWNL
* added Help and Options menu with links to configuration,
Manual and other helpful resources
RSS News Feed:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl