[DL] ANN: S-Match Open Source Updated
avtaev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:20:11 CEST 2010
ANNOUNCING S-Match Open Source, new release.
S-Match is a semantic matching framework.
S-Match takes any two tree like structures (such as database
schemas, classifications, lightweight ontologies) and returns
a set of correspondences between those tree nodes which
semantically correspond to one another.
S-Match applies as a solution in many fields, including:
* information integration,
* ontology evolution and alignment,
* peer-to-peer information sharing,
* digital libraries integration,
* web service composition,
* agent communication, and
* query answering on the web.
About Current Release
The release of 2010.09.18 contains these improvements:
* new GUI with edit and advanced navigation facilities
* SPSM integrated
* additional knowledge bases
* additional renderer
* precision and recall calculation filters
RSS News Feed:
More information about the dl