[DL] KI2004 - Call for Workshop Proposals
Dept AI Uni Ulm
kuenstliche.intelligenz at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Jan 23 15:22:45 CET 2004
27th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence KI2004
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
September 20-24, Ulm, Germany
The Programme Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held at KI-2004. The
workshops are intended to offer the opportunity for the in-depth discussion of specific
topics and the informal exchange of novel ideas in an inspiring atmosphere. Workshop
proposals from all subfields of Artificial Intelligence are invited.
Workshops may be held in German or English.
Anyone wishing to organize a workshop is asked to email a proposal (in plain text or pdf
format and up to three pages) not later than by February 16, 2004, to the Workshop Chair.
Proposals should provide the following information:
* TITLE of the proposed workshop.
* Description of the workshop CONTENTS (the issues on which it concentrates, its main
goals, its relevance, and its target audience).
* Description of workshop FORMAT (plans for the workshop agenda, intended workshop length -
typically half-day or full-day -, and planned events such as invited talks, panels and
* Description of the workshop ORGANIZATION (organizational schedule, plans for encouraging
submissions and selecting papers, strategies for recruiting participants, and other ideas
on how to increase the workshop's attractiveness).
* Full contact address of the PRIMARY WORKSHOP ORGANIZER (name, email address, postal address,
phone, and fax number).
* Members of the ORGANIZING COMMITTEE, if available (names, email addresses, and postal
* ESTIMATED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS and, if available, list of TENTATIVELY CONFIRMED ATTENDEES.
Please send any inquiries concerning workshop proposals to the Workshop Chair:
PD Dr. Michael Beetz
Institut für Informatik IX
Technische Universität München
85748 Garching b. München
Tel: 089 289-17759
Fax: 089 289-17757
E-mail: beetzm at in.tum.de
Further information is available on the conference website:
More information about the dl